There is a lot of reports coming out from China and Wuhan that Chaga is having a very impressive recovery rate for immune system building against Unnamed Pandemic.
Evidence through direct reports on the ground have found that IV Vitamin C 50mg/kg, Chaga dual extract 2 mls twice daily, betalinc acid from dual extract of Usnea. If powder use vs dual extract, then 650 mg chaga powder then the combination of these factors will build up your immune system against a Pandemic.
Usnea will not cause cytokine issues. It works by providing endothelial layer and mucous membrane support and increasing cilli function as expetorant. You can get rid of the phlem build up basicaly and get it out of your system by coughing it up.
Be sure the grab Chaga/Vitamin C from our links below at a discounted rate for Immune System Building #chaga_gangsta
Grow your own food. Get the guide here
Our favorite solar survival lanterns too located here.
If you feel like this information helps you, we certainly would appreciate a donation to continue on researching and keeping you all up to date. Even a dollar helps 🙂 Thank you!
What is Chaga?
Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a parasitic fungus growing on birches and used in traditional medicine to treat various human health problems. Chaga is the common name of the black mass of the tree disease fungus Inonotus obliquus (Fr.) Pilát. The fungus is the pathogenic agent of canker rot of birch, causing a heart rot that eventually kills the tree, infection is characterized by black sterile sclerotium, or conks, on trunks of infected trees . Inonotus obliquus enters through wounds within the tree and from there causing decay and forming a sterile mycelial mass [71-73]. This mass is the Chaga which is concentrated antioxidant and antiviral properties for human use.
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Doctor’s Real-life Testimonial in Madrid – Life or Death? EXTREME SITUATION! (3/27/20)
Vitamin C used by doctors in NY for Coronavirus Treatment and IT WORKS! Dr. Weber (Pushing Out-of-the-Box Thinking!)
Buy Chaga chunks from our new Authentic Michigan supplier “Great Lakes Treats” here.
Discounted Promotion from our partners. Chaga powder back available in various sizes:
We’ve hooked up finally with our favorite Chaga Extract provider.
BULK CHAGA – 4:1 EXTRACT – BUY HERE
WE JUST SOURCED BULK VITAMIN C POWDER (55 LBs) 25KG – BUY HERE
SMALLER AMOUNTS 100, 250, 500, 1000 g BUY HERE
Happy to announce we’ve found Vitamin C with Liposomal 1400 mg (180 Capsules) for you. Click here for purchase. Sold out everywhere else or delayed shipping.
Coronavirus Live Stats here!
BIG UPDATE ON CHAGA. See here.
What Are The Health Benefits of Chaga?
Although research is ongoing, credible studies have shown that the Chaga Mushroom may provide several health benefits, including:
- Stimulates and regulates the immune system
- Nutritional support in the fight against cancer
- Reduce inflammation
- Anti-aging & Skincare
- Ulcers and Gastritis
- Supports normal cholesterol levels & Blood pressure
- There has been increased interest in investigating additional benefits and uses of „medicinal mushrooms‟ or traditionally used fungi in recent decades. One of the potential applications of fungi and fungal extracts is as a wood preservative [74, 75]. Chaga mushroom is another promising medicinal mushroom, chaga and other polypore fungi have been used medicinally for many years due to the presence of a variety of biologically active compounds that occur in their fruiting bodies [67, 68].
- Chaga is also reported to contain betulin and betulinic acid. The sterile conk of I. obliquus (sometimes referred to as a sclerotium, as it is a solid mass of sterile mycelium) contains other compounds that are active against animal cells and viruses. I. obliquus are also known to produce biologically active metabolites such as sterols and related compounds [76, 77].
- Numerous, independent studies document its valuable role in preventing and healing cancer, beneficially activating the immune system, inhibiting cellular degeneration due to oxidation, suppressing inflammation, killing and/or inhibiting the growth of viruses, supporting diabetes treatment. Remarkably, this fungus demonstrates virtually no side effects during use in disease treatment [5, 73, 78]. Chaga have traditionally been boiled to make a tea, which is drunk to treat a range of conditions, including cancers, viral and bacterial infections, and gastro-intestinal disorders. Inonotus obliquus presented protective effects against the oxidative stress in liver. The high total phenolic contents maybe the reason for its strong antioxidant activity.
- Like several other mushrooms, I. obliquus also possesses anticancer activity. The Ergosterol peroxide from I. obliquus exhibits anticancer activity by down-regulation of the β-catenin pathway in colorectal cancer, this proves that I. obliquus can be developed as promising medicine to treat colon cancer . The biological activity of the Inonotus obliquus is mainly due to the presence of several polysaccharides, the polysaccharides of Inonotus obliquus mainly constitutes the following sugars: rhamnose, arabinose, xylose, mannose, glucose, and galactose.
- Chaga can certainly be regarded as a gift to humankind, it both generates and helps maintain health. Chaga fungus contains a host of pharmacologically active compounds that beneficially affect human health Fig. (5). Several studies have reported biological activities of Inonotus obliquus such as anticancer, antioxidation, antiinflammatory, Antidiabetic and enhancement of immunity.Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) considered as an important issue in medicinal mushroom science. The prevalence of polyphenolic composites in Chaga indicates its clear antioxidant and anti-cancer, antimicrobial, and anti-hyperglycemic activities and other activities. The glucan and triterpenoid profile of the mushroom allows the use of I. obliquus in some cases as a direct antitumor agent [67, 68, 73, 78].
In vitro studies:
There have been no human clinical studies to date. However, Chaga mushrooms have been studied on human cells. The Chaga mushroom has been shown to have inhibitory and pro-apoptotic effects (apoptosis means cell death) on human colon cancer cells, cervical cancer cells, brain cancer cells, hepatoma cells, and lung cancer cells.
Some studies show that extracts from the Chaga mushroom selectively kills cancer cells while leaving healthy cells untouched.
Another study found that cells isolated from gastrointestinal tracts of humans with Inflammatory Bowel Disease that were exposed to Chaga extract exhibited reduced inflammatory markers. Chaga mushroom extract was also found to lower inflammatory markers in gut cells from healthy individuals.
CHAGA MUSHROOM SAFETY:
Chaga mushroom holds blood thinning properties. This can be dangerous if a person who is already on a blood thinning medication consumes chaga mushroom, because the blood thinning effects can compound.
Laboratory evidence suggests that Chaga mushroom holds anti-diabetic properties, which means that it can lower blood sugar. Consuming Chaga can be dangerous for diabetics who are already taking blood sugar-lowering medications.
Chaga contains oxalates. If consumed in high amounts, oxalates can cause kidney stones. One case report was published of a woman who suffered kidney injury from oxalates after consuming high amounts of chaga mushroom extract.
WHAT IS USNEA USED FOR?
In Traditional Chinese Herbals, Usnea Lichen is known for its “cooling and drying” energetic properties and its ability to “clear heat, move damp, and resolve toxicity”. In modern terms we know that Usnea contains a chemical called Usnic Acid, which is often included as an ingredient in creams, powders, toothpastes, mouthwash, deodorants, hair shampoos and sunscreen products. Usnic Acid is used as an active principle or as a preservative in these applications. In herbal practice Usnea Lichen is traditionally prepared as a alcohol tincture or extract. It is used to promote excretion within the kidneys and the urinary tract, which supports a healthy immune response in the respiratory tract and mucous membranes, healthy functions of the urinary system, and maintains a healthy microbial balance within the Urinary System.