We are happy to offer our the top inflatable paddle board brand in the world, Red Paddle Co in Austin, TX. We are offering the best inflatable SUPs on the market available for our customers to rent before they buy in Austin. After our personal testing of Red Paddle Co SUPs, we were impressed with the quality backed by their 5 year warranty. They utilize the top innovations in the industry with the longest warranty out there. You get what you pay for in SUPs and this is a buy for the long term. Beautiful designs, extremely stiff to cut through the water, and dependability with their premium customer service. This is one fo the best Touring SUPs on the market! We cruise past folks on Lady Bird Lake and Lake Austin. It’s so easy to cut through the current and waves. This is the way to SUP ATX in style!
The 13’2” Voyager+ inflatable SUP was created with epic adventures in mind and it’s the board of choice of many extreme explorers around the world. You’ll feel well-prepared for every adventure with this package.
High sides, large volume and narrower width make this board a high-speed cruiser, designed for competent paddlers. Whether you’re embarking on a solo expedition, or heading out on a weekend-long paddle with friends, you’ll love how practical this board is without compromising on performance.
Like the 12’6” Voyager, it has RSS battens for increased stiffness and glide when it’s loaded with gear. It also has a removable fin, which slots into position easily by hand and is secured in place with a finger bolt. There are 5 ergonomic tubular carry handles on the board, making it super-easy and more importantly comfortable to transport to every location on your journey.
The Revolutionary V-Hull, by cleverly tapering the cut of the drop stitch, the new displacement V-shaped hull on the nose of the Voyager, breaks the surface tension of the water and keeps you gliding through your paddle stroke. The board slices through the water with ease and increased speed. This is a real game changer! Scientifically proven to improve effectiveness and efficiency compared to a flat hulled board, the V-Hull Voyager helps you paddle for longer with less effort. Another bonus. Is that the concave nose of the upper deck also creates more space under the bungees for all your gear.
The Twin Fin, we have introduced a twin fin set up on our Voyager board range – improving tracking and glide. By having two shorter fins rather than one longer fin, you’ll be able to get into much shallower waters, opening up a wider variety of waterways to paddle. Another benefit is that you can load your board with all of your gear and it will remain super stable. It won’t rock from side to side as you would find with one fin.
NEW! IMPROVED RSS BATTENS
Now in a bright colour so they cannot be forgotten at set up, rounded leading edge for improved ease of insertion and new pure material which is more durable and also recyclable. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
NEW! ADJUSTABLE CARGO SYSTEM
A new and improved cargo system for the Voyager range offers three adjustable bungee straps. A twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage. A reinforced cargo point means you can strap on enough cargo for any adventure.
NEW! ATB TRANSFORMER BAG
Introducing a total redesign of our all terrain backpack that offers a bagless carry system. This skeleton system means you can access more remote waterways without the need for a bulky bag and just take the straps and your pump. When using the bag, large all terrain wheels make handling rugged terrain a breeze and considered anthropometric design is able to be fully customised to your height so you can take maximum care of your body while under load. Large exterior pockets can fit any quick to grab essentials and velcro interior pocket means your paddle blade is safe and secure. The interior material has a stylish Red repeater pattern and it’s water resistance will minimise any intrusive damp. Additional internal storage for small items and keeping your service kit on hand.
Max Rider Weight
Titan 2 Pump
The Titan Pump was completely re-imagined and re-engineered for 2021. Red Paddle Co have taken the already proven double chamber format and focussed on ease of use and ease of packing. They’ve also improved the fixtures and fittings to make for an even more durable pump.
The Titan 2 Pump is the world’s first purpose-built, double chamber SUP pump. It’s designed to cut the amount of time and effort it takes to inflate your board by half. Constant innovation has led to Red Paddle Co testing the absolute boundaries of inflation technology and as such, they’re confident that there’s nothing quite like the Titan 2 pump on the market. The Dual Cylinder system, combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the energy used to inflate your board. It puts the air into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure.
The packed size is 2/3rds less than the current Titan pump, which makes rolling the board much easier and results in a tighter rolled board.
Updates and innovations on the Titan 2:
- Folding feet and a removable quick release handle reduces the packaged size by 30% compared to the original Titan pump. This makes it much easier to roll and pack your pump and board.
- The chamber isolation valve is now an integrated switch rather than a removable plug, which makes it easier to switch to one chamber while pumping.
- A double-ended bayonet hose fixture (Halkey-Roberts) reduces leaks and removes damaged screw threads when attaching to the pump.
- Our redesigned air box means the pump hose now attaches to the main body to reduce the movement of the hose when inflating.
- An increase in volume overall makes for faster inflation.
- An integrated pressure gauge helps reduce impact if the pump is dropped.
- The standing position has shifted 90 degrees, so you are only astride one chamber.
- In addition to having wider feet, the Titan II is more stable and ergonomic, especially for smaller riders/pumpers!
The Titan Pump design concept features two chambers, one larger volume cylinder (low pressure) and one lower volume cylinder (high pressure). Think of it as a combination of the regular Ezee and the Ezee HP side by side. You start with both cylinders pumping huge amounts of air into the board, then at about 10PSI, you move the integrated switch and it pumps through the high pressure side only. You’re pumping double the amount of air into the board than usual, and can still finish it off with high pressure.
Put simply, we don’t use electric pumps as the Titan Pump gets the board to higher pressures, faster.
- Pressure gauge shows to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 22″ x 5″ x 7″
- Pump hose length: 48″
- Pump volume of 3.98l using both cylinders
- Weight: 5 lbs
Other Red Paddle Co Features
Tec Air is not a product it’s a process. By focussing in on the key areas of the production process Red Paddle Co have been able to identify ways they can improve the end result. Whether it be detailing exactly where and how the layers are bonded or how the rocker curve is applied to the board, no area of the design process is ignored. The key areas of construction are inside the board. Red Paddle Co’s attention to detail on the inside ensures the best experience on the outside.
They use only the highest quality drop stitch. Drop stitch is the name given to the material inside an inflatable board. Red Paddle Co boards are built using specially produced, high density drop stitch that makes for a stronger and stiffer core. Take a look on the outside of a Red Paddle Co board you will see thousands of dimples spread from nose to tail and rail to rail. Each dimple represents an internal thread. Red Paddle Co does not use linear drop stitch which is a mass produced, cheap material that cannot hold high pressure. Linear boards can be identified by the straight lines of dimples on the board.
First of all, Red Paddle Co use a machine to weave the inner core. Next they cover the woven surface in an adhesive that both seals the woven material so it is air tight, and adheres to the second layer, which is applied in next stage of the process, see MSL above. They then attach the deck pad, fins and other parts to the outer layer.
The 12′, 12’6″ and 13’2″ Voyagers feature the revolutionary V-Hull system, exclusive to Red Paddle Co. The sculpted bottom of the Voyager boards breaks the surface tension of the water increasing glide and helping the board track even better than before. The V-Hull has been scientifically proven to increase efficiency meaning you can paddle further with less effort. The V-Hull has the added benefit of creating a concave deck which provides a neat V for your forward cargo to nestle into and stay securely on board.
This Red Paddle Co Voyager board comes with a square tail and revolutionary water release system to aid speed on the water. The color matched square edge on the tail of the board promotes a clean release of water for optimal speed and glide. The sharp edge prevents water sucking up the tail which pulls the tail of the board down and creates drag. With the new Speed Tail, the water releases cleanly off the tail of the board and maximises your speed and glide.
Twin US Fin Boxes
US Box Fins originated in the surfing world where they are widely trusted to do a great job. A number of Red Paddle Co boards use them, including all of the Elite race boards, Voyagers, Sports, Whip, Wild, Dragon and Windsurf boards. Red Paddle Co use several different types of fin depending on the board. These fins are inserted after inflation and are simply attached using a nut and bolt system.
The 12′, 12’6″ and 13’2″ Voyager boards feature a Twin Traction Fin System. This Twin Traction Fin System allows the use of shorter fins to reduce catching in shallow water, but aiding board traction and making it easier to load up on land.
Flat Bungee Cargo System
Unique to Red Paddle Co is the new Flat Bungee Cargo System. The self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! Updated for 2022 with the new “pocket” style main bungee. All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
All Red Paddle Co boards feature integrated accessory mounts. Carry a phone, Camera, GPS, fishing rod, you name it, the accessory mount will provide a secure base for many attachments.
- Integrated handle, d-ring and Ram Mount/Railblaza accessory mounting system on the nose, and mounting system in forward cargo area
- Accessory mount size uses M6 x 90mm or 1/4-20 thread with 0.375″ depth – more information here
Warranty – 5 years with registration
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a free 5 year warranty.
- The Titan 2 Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Sculpted V-Hull breaks the surface tension of the water increasing glide and helping the board track even better than before
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Features the updated polycarbonate batten RSS System
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co ATB Transformer Bag – 38 x 15 x 14 inches
- Twin thumb screw 8″ SUP touring fins for locked in and reliable fitting
- Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash
- Integrated nose handle and d-ring with Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Nose fin runner for straighter paddling
- Super traction, non-slip diamond cut EVA deck pad
- 6 point front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings with Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Rear tie down d-rings for carrying extra loads (bungee not included)
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Handles on each rail and the nose for every possible carrying method
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 13’2″
- Width: 30″
- Thickness: 150mm, 5.90 inches
- Volume: 347 liters
- Weight: 28 lbs board only, 38 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 330 lbs/150 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The 13’2″ Voyager+ comes complete with the awesome ATB Transformer Bag wheeled backpack, RSS battens, fins, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan 2 pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.