We are happy to offer our the top inflatable paddle board brand in the world, Red Paddle Co SUPs in Austin, TX. We are offering the best inflatable SUPs on the market available for our customers to rent before they buy in Austin. After our personal testing of Red Paddle Co SUPs, we were impressed with the quality backed by their 5 year warranty. They utilize the top innovations in the industry with the longest warranty out there. You get what you pay for in SUPs and this is a buy for the long term. Beautiful designs, extremely stiff to cut through the water, and dependability with their premium customer service. This is one fo the best All-Around SUPs on the market!
So, you need an inflatable paddle board that will see you right in all conditions. Well, look no further. Red Paddle Co’s multi-award-winning Ride 10’6” is our most popular board – special edition Purple. Imagine how at ease you’ll feel paddling out to sea on this versatile board. It offers excellent durability along with superior stability, so can withstand even the wildest of water adventures.
Whether you feel like a leisurely paddle on the lake with friends, or an action-packed adventure in head-high surf, this board offers a smooth and predictable ride. No matter what type of rider you are, you’ll have endless fun on this all-round board. It’s 120mm/4.7” thick, providing incredible stiffness that doesn’t compromise on performance. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
NEW Adjustable Cargo System – A new and improved cargo system has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. A twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
NEW ATB Transformer Bag – Introducing a total redesign of our all terrain backpack that offers a bagless carry system. This skeleton system means you can access more remote waterways without the need for a bulky bag and just take the straps and your pump. When using the bag, large all terrain wheels make handling rugged terrain a breeze and considered anthropometric design is able to be fully customized to your height so you can take maximum care of your body while under load. Large exterior pockets can fit any quick to grab essentials and velcro interior pocket means your paddle blade is safe and secure. The interior material has a stylish Red repeater pattern and its water resistance will minimize any intrusive damp. Additional internal storage for small items and keeping your service kit on hand.
Max Rider Weight
The following updates were carried over from 2021:
- A new Twin ifin design features two super durable, flexible ifins, making the boards straighter and faster to paddle than the original three fin set-up. The ifins also provide increased agility and performance in the surf and make the board easier to pack down.
- Extended deck pads increase comfort and grip while providing a cleaner look.
- The diamond-cut rear provides extra stability for performing step back turns or for riding in bigger waves.
- The cargo net system on the nose was replaced with three self-closing bungee straps (called the Adjustable Flat Bungee Cargo System) which are larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board!
- Ergonomic tubular handles on all boards now give a cushioned, comfortable grip.
- Graphics have been updated with a more streamlined, cohesive look. This includes color-coded valves to match the decks.
- New Titan 2 Pump. Available in 2021 only with boards. The Titan was redesigned to make the pump more portable including a smaller profile with fold-up feet, slide out handles and nested pressure gauge. A slightly taller, sleeker and more powerful barrel that allows one to roll up the boards into a smaller package.
The Red Paddle Co Ride 10’6″ is good for cruising, small wave surfing, fishing and exploring – a great all-around board for paddlers up to 225 lbs (110kg).
- IFINS: New twin action super-tough tracking fins for the best mix of directional stability and control – can hit rocks or be grounded without skipping a beat
- PVC board material with high-grade, double-thread internal drop stitching
- Double layer construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and durability.
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many ISUPs!
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Nose carry handle with M6 accessories mount
- Extended deck pad for better grip and cleaner look
- Refined tubular handles for increased comfort.