We are happy to offer our first budget inflatable SUP. After our personal testing of SURFSTAR, we were impressed with the quality you get for the value. It has a very fresh look, pretty durable, lightweight, and all accessories come in one package. If you are looking for a budget board, this is the one to go with. This is the best inflatable sup under $500
- ?ULTRAL STEADY AND BETTER BALANCE. Our inflatable stand up paddle boards are designed with functionality in mind. Its unique bat tail and round head shape with slightly upward angle make it easy to cut through water while maintain balance. Extra width brings extra stability, military grade PVC and advanced gluing technology make it a long-lasting board. Surfstar inflatable paddle board is perfect for beginner paddlers!
- ?DURABLE & ANTI-SLIP. Maximum weights capacity can reach up to 320lbs. Its soft anti-slip EVA deck is super comfortable to stand on, good for additional rider or pet. With bright color and sporty design, our stand up paddle board is popular among different age groups.
- ?PORTABLE & INFLATABLE. Quick inflate within 5 to 10 mins, weighs only 18.8 lbs when fully pumped. All accessories can be fitted in 1 backpack that comes with the sup board, makes it easy to store and transport. Extra elastic bungee cargo system adds more storage room when paddling.
- ?COMPLETE ACCESSORIES FOR BEGINNERS. Our iSUP paddle board set comes with all must-have sup accessories, including comfortable quality backpack, inflatable paddle board for adults, adjustable 3-pieces aluminum paddle (that stays afloat), coiled safety leash, hand pump, fin, and a waterproof bag for phone and keys.
- ?HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY. Your satisfying purchase experience is top concern for us. We provide 1 – year hassle-free warranty for our customers. Please reach to us if you have any questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours!
1 x Surfstar Inflatable Paddle Board
1 x Comfortable Travel Backpack
1 x Detachable Fin
1 x Dual Action Pump
1 x Coiled Ankle Leash
1 x Adjustable Floating Paddle
1 x Waterproof phone bag
1 x Repair kits
You can now rent this board at our kiosk in Austin and buy after you are done. SUP Rentals are currently available in Austin.